Thursday, June 19, 2014

The heart is Faster than the Head

What a day! Super busy, school and work. Got to talk to a good friend for the first time in awhile. :)
Even in the midst of all the hussle bussle,I made an important observation today, that I think is true for a lot of us. "Sometimes, our heart and our minds are not on the same page." What I mean by this is that your heart is the first thing you convince of something, but sometimes your head takes a little longer to catch up. For example, have you ever found yourself giving someone an old phone number or address? Your heart may have moved, but your head is behind. I honestly don't know how to control this, but I think its an interesting thing to think about.
And lastly, I have a few pictures to share. Hope this brightens your mood. :D



P.S. if you have any feedback on what I've been posting, question or comments, leave 'em below, or email me. I would love to hear what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment