Friday, June 20, 2014

The committee.

Finally, a real day off! Unlike last Wednesday, my plans got canceled by a gigantic storm. -_- But hopefully today will be better! it looks beautiful outside right now, so I hope it'll stay that way. Bible study at my place tonight at 4, then a Nerf war afterwards. I'm excited!
But then again, today has been interesting. Beating back some old worry, and thankfully succeeding. But its interesting. I think it falls into the same category of what I was talking about in my last post. My head is three months behind my heart. It still worries about things that are either gone and over, or things that I don't have to worry about anymore. Funny how our minds like to fall back into that comfortable place, even if it wasn't the best place to be. Just food for thought I guess. Here's a fitting quote that a very good friend of mine sent me when I was going through a rough time. It still helps me to this very day.

And now, as I will probably be doing when not posting on the go [aka on my phone ;)], here is some pictures for your comic relief!




No comments:

Post a Comment