Tuesday, June 24, 2014

All Alone, or are we? ;)

Classes and working today! Luckily, the fair starts downtown, and a lot of people will be spending time down there, so I don't expect it to be busy. Tomorrow I got loads to do, but thank goodness I don't have to wake up early! On another note, I got to be someone's campaign advisor last night, helping her come up with a campaign slogan. gotta say that was pretty dang fun. I was thankful for the opportunity.

Today, I was thinking about something that is kind of hard to define. It's the idea of missing someone. No, I'm not talking about someone you like, or are in a relationship with, but friends, family, anyone that you know you cant talk to at that moment. It cam along after I was texting some people today, and they had to go because they got busy, well then I missed talking to them a few hours later. This is something I think we all go through at one time or another. For me, not talking to people is VERY difficult. I love the ability to share life with people, and I feel almost impeded when I can't do so. BUT, I didn't take the time to mope either. I took the time to do something I enjoy,. in this case, I sang. It helped me remember that my friends and family are still there, I just have to wait. I'm learning that I have to support myself, and not depend on others to be my confidence. I have great friends, because they are the ones who showed me that this was necessary. I have felt so much better since I have learned to do this. Take a moment to find out if your leaning too much on anyone, besides the one who commands you to lean on Him. ;)

and as promised, a double portion of laughs today!













No comments:

Post a Comment