Sunday, July 6, 2014

Finally! A day off...

Today is my first day off in awhile, and boy am I gonna enjoy it! I get to stay home till about 5ish, then I get to head off to church with some good friends! I work excellent hours this week, and hopefully it'll stick! I should be able to keep posting, as work has been holding me from it this week. :/

Last night, I went to bed thinking about an interesting topic, talking. Now, when I say talking, I mean communicating. texting, calling, Skype, anything where your having a conversation. What started it was this: I am usually a very talkative person, serious, I LOVE to talk. But yesterday, I barely had anything to say. I was talking to a friend till late, and she could prolly tell ya, it wasn't as talkative as I usually am. All this too say, this is not the first time I've noticed it. I see it in people all the time. And for a variety of reasons. A bad day, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, not feeling well, pretty much anything. And a lot of times, at least for me, we tend to blame ourselves for why their quiet. It's the lack of communication that kills it. It took me awhile, but I finally learned to accept that I'm not usually the cause. Sometimes it's just best to keep talking, or just give them space. I know when I'm in a bad mood, I want people to keep talking to me, it helps. But everyone is different. Take some time today and get a game plan ready when this happens. It'll save time, save hurt, and save confusion.

James 1:19 ESV         
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger...

And of course, Inspirational and funny pictures for you!!










No comments:

Post a Comment